Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A late gift to the late Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche

I wonder if Tulku Urgyen is smiling in his pure land at the futile toils of these scam artist?


AVOCATE ZEBRABIU GEORGE
01 BP 441, Cotonou,
Republique du Benin
Telephone: 00229 97751615
Email: barrzebrabiugeorge@yahoo.com

Attn: Orgyen Rinpoche,

I am Barrister ZEBRABIU GEORGE, the attorney to Late Peter Rinpoche , a national of your country, who used to work as the Director of Produits pétroliers Sonacop in Benin Republic West Africa Here in after shall be Referred to as my client. On the 27th of May 2007, my client, His wife and their three Children were involved in a car accident Along Sagbama express-road. All occupants of the vehicle Unfortunately lost their lives.Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved Unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track His last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his Family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in Repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank here. These huge deposits were lodged particularly, with the "Continental Trust Bank"An affiliate of Commercial Bank of Africa where the Deceased had an account valued at about $40.5 million dollars.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated. Since I have been unsuccessful in Locating the relatives for over 4 years now I seek your consent To present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you have The same last name so that the proceeds of this account valued at $40.5million dollars can be paid to you and then you and me can Share the money.60% to me and 40% to you I will procure all Necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this Deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

For privacy reply to my private Email:
barrzebrabiugeorge@yahoo.com
I await your reply ASAP.
Best Regards,
Barrister ZEBRABIU GEORGE

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They sure are wasting our time.

And if you still have some time to waste, check out the sometimes hilarious stories of scammed scammers at

http://www.419eater.com
http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Try not to rejoice in the lying, harsh words and general nastiness towards the scammers. :-)

Kent said...

There's certainly a specific set of causes that triggers us to experience spam. Only Buddhas know.